• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Damn, didn’t know McCoy had that in his bag. Shame we didn’t get to see the bench until two minutes left in the game.

*McKoy* is a good athlete and great defender that transferred from Virginia,  who naturally has gotten no play from Hubert all season.

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I saw him play a bit in HS when I lived in Raleigh, he was very good at Panther Creek.

He is a very solid player, I nearly forgot he was here.  It’s very unfortunate what Hubert is doing here.  UNC can get and deserves a top level coach.  If I was AD I would move on regardless of the players we have signed.  

37 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Name of this beauty?

Amore Connelly

I grew up with his dad. Like literally from kindergarten through HS. Knew his mom well too. I hope he took after his mom. She was an absolute sweetheart. Me and his dad were good buddies up until HS when I got old enough to realize... fug, this dude is batshit crazy. He's got a rap sheet a mile long. We never had a falling out I just got wise enough to realize I need to start creating space from this trainwreck.

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Amore Connelly

I grew up with his dad. Like literally from kindergarten through HS. Knew his mom well too. I hope he took after his mom. She was an absolute sweetheart. Me and his dad were good buddies up until HS when I got old enough to realize... fug, this dude is batshit crazy. He's got a rap sheet a mile long. We never had a falling out I just got wise enough to realize I need to start creating space from this trainwreck.

I coached against a kid in req that was an absolute legend in Concord, NC.  
Jaquise Moore was just unstoppable and had everything in the world in front of him.  He murdered a lady for reasons completely unknown.  To this day it is so sad to see how these people ruin their lives in meaningless ways

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I coached against a kid in req that was an absolute legend in Concord, NC.  
Jaquise Moore was just unstoppable and had everything in the world in front of him.  He murdered a lady for reasons completely unknown.  To this day it is so sad to see how these people ruin their lives in meaningless ways

A kid a year older than me was a beast. Played FB and LB and wrestled. Had a ride to Ohio State for wrestling and football. Just couldn't get his poo together to make the grades. He wasn't dumb. He wasn't a bad guy. He was actually a really good dude. He just didn't give a poo. Pretty sure he ended up in prison too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A kid a year older than me was a beast. Played FB and LB and wrestled. Had a ride to Ohio State for wrestling and football. Just couldn't get his poo together to make the grades. He wasn't dumb. He wasn't a bad guy. He was actually a really good dude. He just didn't give a poo. Pretty sure he ended up in prison too.

Another incredible athlete from the same class as Moore suddenly was in the obituary because he swallowed drug bag trying to hide it in a routine traffic stop.  My son graduated with these guys so I know them well.  So tragic…hard to imagine 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He made it onto Overtime yesterday. With a miss.

If you get a chance to see this kid, GO. There's three or four plays like this a game where you're just like... what in the FUG did I just see???

Man, is that a 10 foot goal?  Kids a skywalker