• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith: "Evan Cooper wasn't qualified to have a job"

Mr. Scot

My two personal interactions left me thinking that Smith was an asshole.   Not that I don't love the player and I can't see how it could be an asset on the field, but on a personal level Smith is a bit of a dick.  He's beloved for what he did on the field and for good reason, but when we like someone we call them "misunderstood" even though they are just a bully.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Nothing you say is truth.  Smith did more in the last week than you will ever do.  Go away loser 

Here you are calling a man who will be a Hall of Fame WR a shitty person.  So stupid.  Hide in your mothers basement and feel safe

Are you implying sports success is the main determining factor of character, or just that every hall of fame athlete is a good person because they made the hall of fame? 

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I used to take a few days every year to go watch OTAs before they had the bubble and blocked the fencing.  Smitty really did not seem to have any relationship with any player--except John Kasay--which is an odd pairing but they used to warm up together, talking the whole time.  I never saw Smith "chatting" with any other player.  It is an odd pairing, until you think about it in depth--then it sorta makes sense.

Yup Smith was a different cat. A lot of the same was said about Kobe Bryant. Great player but not a guy you go have beers with. 

• Pie 1