• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup 2022

Ja  Rhule

American soccer fans are quite uninformed and unintelligent when it comes to soccer. I'm a casual fan yet I can even understand the tactical changes a coach may make.

Gio Reyna is an offensive and possession oriented player who has probably 3 or 4 more world cups in him. The U.S. did not give up a single goal in three group matches. They got up against Wales and Iran and subbed defensive players in and shifted to a 5 man back line. Against England Reyna was subbed in to get more attack and possession since it was a draw.

Given the nature of Holland and their desire to attack, their midfield and back line will be open to counters with the speed of the Americans. Fret not, this is going to be Gio's game guys. Fret not.

• Poo 1

58 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

If the U.S. had scored there no one would've complained. I was thinking 3 v. 2 was good enough reason to give it a go. Just poor execution.

I'm just glad FIFA got the message that in order to win American viewers over, you can't reward flopping as much.

Huh. I'm talking about everything Moore does. Give aways, gets himself out of position. Can't play a ball into attacking space to save his life. Dude is garrrrbage 

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

American soccer fans are quite uninformed and unintelligent when it comes to soccer. I'm a casual fan yet I can even understand the tactical changes a coach may make.

Gio Reyna is an offensive and possession oriented player who has probably 3 or 4 more world cups in him. The U.S. did not give up a single goal in three group matches. They got up against Wales and Iran and subbed defensive players in and shifted to a 5 man back line. Against England Reyna was subbed in to get more attack and possession since it was a draw.

Given the nature of Holland and their desire to attack, their midfield and back line will be open to counters with the speed of the Americans. Fret not, this is going to be Gio's game guys. Fret not.

I agree with everything you said but Joe Scally is the better option if the goal is to park the bus. Moore and Yedlin are the same player outside of Moore being slower.

Dempsey said it best, Moore spent more time apologizing for his play than actually contributing something meaningful.

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

You are quite uninformed and unintelligent period

I disagree with pretty much everything you post because it is totally ridiculous and dumb

Edited by Shocker

They have to shoot the fuging ball and hope for rebounds. Time after time they're give us space at the top of the box and we push right in and let them close down space and try to pass through their defenders. Robinson had an easy goal from about 8 yards away but the last pass to him was atrocious