• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Rattler has #1 overall talent. He is UDFA between the ears. I'd be willing to roll the dice on him starting about the 6th.

I agree with you. If he was still there in the 5th or later I would pull the trigger if we didn’t get a QB earlier in the draft. The talent is there. 

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

This is, again, silly talk. He didn’t run today and he was fine. And if you think hes the reason we haven’t been winning this season, by bringing up our record, you are not watching the games. 

He lost to Vanderbilt today.  I would watch Richardson if there was anything to see.  You are usually pretty level headed but are going off the rails here,  only my opinion but not trolling 

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

He lost to Vanderbilt today.  I would watch Richardson if there was anything to see.  You are usually pretty level headed but are going off the rails here,  only my opinion but not trolling 

He isn’t yet reason we lost. And you didn’t even watch the game. You showed up after to “lol Florida” before your team lost. I am not the one going off the rails. I wasn’t the one bringing Cam Newton or Josh Allen into the conversation. I just think it 100% is silly talk to compare him to Cam more than Allen when talking about college play style and production. 

Just now, Varking said:

He isn’t yet reason we lost. And you didn’t even watch the game. You showed up after to “lol Florida” before your team lost. I am not the one going off the rails. I wasn’t the one bringing Cam Newton or Josh Allen into the conversation. I just think it 100% is silly talk to compare him to Cam more than Allen when talking about college play style and production. 

He isn’t the reason you won either.  Jesus.  What is Florida like 500 now?

Edited by Shocker

Just now, UnluckyforSome said:

Richardson will bust if he does not go to a team that has the capability and resources to develop him correctly. He is not NFL-ready, and sticking him out there immediately or close to it is going to have a negative effect.

A somewhat Cam qb that would be a good 2nd round pick is DTR at UCLA.

He absolutely should not be a second round pick and he is nothing like Cam. He is 6’1 205. 

Just now, Shocker said:

Peace man…not going to change your mind.  AR won’t ever be our QB here so whatever 

I mean, I am more than fine with that lmao. I am not clamoring to draft him. If we do I won’t be upset at all but for where we are picking he isn’t who I would want. But I do hope you actually take a break. Much needed.