• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who’s ready for the big game next weekend?

BIGH2001

25 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Baker won’t score more than three. He hasn’t really all year. fug him. Fuq wilks and fuq this team. 

Doesn't sound as if you really even like the organization at all do you? If they cause you that much sorrow there are 31 other teams to follow or keep an eye on. I understand being disappointed in the season and how the team has been run the past few years but Rhule is gone finally so there is now at least always some sort of hope and that is better than how it was with Rhule. Day at a time is all you can do and just enjoy any small positivesbin hopes they will soon be replaced by large positives. Better than being so down and negative I guess.

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That's not the point. The point is Wilks doesn't give up on his players that easily.  He started PJ after the statically worst qb performance ever. Stranger things have happened. 

I would care if we had an MVP sitting on the bench but we don’t.