• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers simply aren’t tough enough to win in the NFL

Cdparr7

39 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

The panthers have never been tough enough. At least not consistently. No back to back winning seasons, no Super Bowls. We have nothing to hang our hat on. We need some new blood. Someone that would make us a consistent winner. Enough of this good one year, bad the next bullshit.

After the past half decade, the every two year poo seems really nice actually.

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

“The first he ever spoke to the Carolina Panthers, John Fox told his new team it simply was not tough enough to win in the NFL. It was the spring of 2002, the Panthers had just became the first team ever to lose 15 straight game in a season. 20 months later they were in the Super Bowl.”

When I watch us the past few years and games like today, I go back and think about this. I don’t think we are tough enough, enduring enough, or physical enough to win. Sometime towards the end of the Rivera era we became soft and the Rhule era just accelerated that. 

I would prefer an offensive minded coach, but honestly whoever can get us back to this level of intensity, is the man that needs the job. 

That 4th Quarter is still the best 4th Q I have seen in a superbowl. Unfortunately we came out on the wrong end (fuging Kasay's turrible kickoff...).

As much as I love Luke & Cam and how great we were in 2015, this team is (and possibly will always be) my favorite Panthers team.

• Pie 1