• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

OSU losing today really screwed up any wildcards getting in. It's gonna be Georgia, OSU, Michigan, and TCU.

I agree assuming Ga, Mich and TCU win next week.  OSU with 1 loss will get in over Bama (even though I think Bama is better)

Edited by Shocker

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I agree assuming Ga, Mich and TCU win next week.  OSU with 1 loss will get in over Bama (even though I think Bama is better)

If USC wins out, there’s no way OSU gets in. I think the committee would be hard pressed to justify OSU getting in after getting absolutely beat down by the one good opponent they faced.

Even as a Bama fan, I don’t think Bama should get in this year though. They have just not performed at a level to justify it. 

• Pie 5

10 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

If USC wins out, there’s no way OSU gets in. I think the committee would be hard pressed to justify OSU getting in after getting absolutely beat down by the one good opponent they faced.

Even as a Bama fan, I don’t think Bama should get in this year though. They have just not performed at a level to justify it. 

Good call almost forgot about USC…agree

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

OSU losing today really screwed up any wildcards getting in. It's gonna be Georgia, OSU, Michigan, and TCU.

This is what I said earlier. All the big predictors seem to believe OSU and Michigan are in regardless of how the game turned out today. We will have to see after championship week. 

9 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

If USC wins out, they are in over OSU with that beat down. 

I’m not so sure. Is a loss to the #3 team in the country worse than USC losing to Utah? And USC beat Oregon State 17-14, Arizona 45-37, UCLA 48-45. They have been in much tighter games all season really. It could be a toss up and I would be ok with either one getting in. 

• Pie 1