• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Dabo needs to admit his mistake and make the QB change before UNC runs away with this one if he wants to have a chance at winning another championship.

If he wouldn’t do it vs SC….it ain’t happening.  

not only does DJ suck…but they aren’t running him.  Which is all he can do.  Got hit in the SC game and it shut him down. Still shut down.   

Just mind boggling stubborn coaching.  Dabo screwing the rest of the roster for one kid 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

If he wouldn’t do it vs SC….it ain’t happening.  

not only does DJ suck…but they aren’t running him.  Which is all he can do.  Got hit in the SC game and it shut him down. Still shut down.   

Just mind boggling stubborn coaching.  Dabo screwing the rest of the roster for one kid 

I have watched Clemson for years and DJU isn’t the only problem.  The lack of offensive weapons outside of Shipley is the bigger issue.  Sometimes the talent pieces don’t mess and that is Clemsons issue.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I have watched Clemson for years and DJU isn’t the only problem.  The lack of offensive weapons outside of Shipley is the bigger issue.  Sometimes the talent pieces don’t mess and that is Clemsons issue.

He is the biggest problem.  And they can’t run their normal O with him.  He has never fit.  It compounds the other problems.  

and O has no problem with Cade.   He lead that 17 point comeback earlier this year.   He is young and will do some dumb stuff because of no real work outside that Syracuse game.   But he is better.  That was known in spring. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Funny how the offense works better with 2 in there. The players know it. They play harder because they know 2 is better than DJU. 

I watched DJU 3 times live this year and he is cheeks.