• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good is Brian Burns 2022 campaign?

micnificent28

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

So 9 or 10 DEs with fewer sacks are better DEs. Just making sure. Regardless of where you put him and how many awful takes you have, I’d really be more apt to engage if you didn’t exclusively post about him after a loss. 

How about this

If the pff grade on Burns is greater then 60 from this game I will be banned for a week.  If its lower then 60 its you. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

So 9 or 10 DEs with fewer sacks are better DEs. Just making sure. Regardless of where you put him and how many awful takes you have, I’d really be more apt to engage if you didn’t exclusively post about him after a loss. 

He's not great. He's a slightly above average player.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

How about this

If the pff grade on Burns is greater then 60 from this game I will be banned for a week.  If its lower then 60 its you. 

What’s hilarious about all this is he’s not even my favorite player, I just think he’s hideously under-appreciated by fans such as yourself. 

When does your ban from last week start?

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Why should I, when I can just avoid this thread like you did?

How the fug have I avoided this thread when I am the one bumping it?  Are you fuging high or something?  I post weekly about burns play during the game?  He got abused in the first half against det and the defense made adjustments and he had a good half in the 2nd.  Its in my history feel free to go back and read. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

How the fug have I avoided this thread when I am the one bumping it?  Are you fuging high or something?  I post weekly about burns play during the game?  He got abused in the first half against det and the defense made adjustments and he had a good half in the 2nd.  It’s in my history feel free to go back and read. 

I’m the high one? You’re the one who thinks Brian Burns, third among all DEs in sacks, is worse than a dozen players with inferior statistics. 

You jumped at the chance to bump this thread this week, but when Burns has a good game, it collects dust. You don’t get to bump threads after bad games and pretend they don’t exist after good ones, then question MY sanity 😂

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I’m the high one? You’re the one who thinks Brian Burns, third among all DEs in sacks, is worse than a dozen players with inferior statistics. 

You jumped at the chance to bump this thread this week, but when Burns has a good game, it collects dust. You don’t get to bump threads after bad games and pretend they don’t exist after good ones, then question MY sanity 😂

So do you want to accept my bet or not?

25 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

peppers was in the dpoy voting in his 3rd season.  What in the holy fug is Carl talking about?

He also came here at age 37 to be a situational pass rusher and retire at home and gave us virtually the same production Burns gave us this year in his first contract year lmao

• Pie 1
  • The D 1