• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Matt Moore Plays Well The Rest Of The Season

Hayden Panettiere

Uh. yea. That kind of how we got in the hole we are in now. Having 1 QB on the roster capable of starting. So IF moore does good, and b/c the future QB, we need someone who could come in right away and be effective (thats name isn't jake Delhomme, or AJ feely)

yeah I can understand that better be prepare case if matt gets hurts or something.I'm just saying it should not be our #1 thing cause we got other holes to fill like #2 WR for starters.

How you doin?

hey baby!! wanna come over tonight?:P

yeah I can understand that better be prepare case if matt gets hurts or something.I'm just saying it should not be our #1 thing cause we got other holes to fill like #2 WR for starters.

hey baby!! wanna come over tonight?:P

as long as we can get a good QB w/o it being our 2nd rounder. I just don't want another Stefan LeFors picked in the 4th round of the draft.

Uh. yea. That kind of how we got in the hole we are in now. Having 1 QB on the roster capable of starting. So IF moore does good, and b/c the future QB, we need someone who could come in right away and be effective (thats name isn't jake Delhomme, or AJ feely)

or McCown

I don't agree. If Moore does well then we have McCown who has been with us 2 seasons now as the back up. If you draft a QB it is a late one and only because he was the BPA. We have other needs if the QB spot is under control. Why waste our second round or third round pick on a QB that isn't gonna play. We need WR help in the worst way.

Go Panthers

I don't agree. If Moore does well then we have McCown who has been with us 2 seasons now as the back up. If you draft a QB it is a late one and only because he was the BPA. We have other needs if the QB spot is under control. Why waste our second round or third round pick on a QB that isn't gonna play. We need WR help in the worst way.

Go Panthers

I agree is Moore plays well then you either draft one in the later rounds or not at all. And a 4-7 round QB is probably garbage. Besides you never know Delhomme could be a good back up.

OK hold up. I just reread my post. Draft a QB in the later rounds. There is something about Jake being back up I don't like. What if Moore plays really well and gets hurt or something like that. Then Jake starts, maybe leads us to a couple wins, then the Jake-Fox loyalty starts all over again.

fug

Archived