• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL coaching and front office news

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Now it's happening...

how would you feel if he was the top name wilks promised as the OC???

Personally I do not hate it, kyle knows and WANTS to RUN THE BALL..... the other kicker could be trading for wilson for pennies...but i need to stop before they light the tires below my feet....

Im scared now...

• Poo 1

Just now, Basbear said:

how would you feel if he was the top name wilks promised as the OC???

Personally I do not hate it, kyle knows and WANTS to RUN THE BALL..... the other kicker could be trading for wilson for pennies...but i need to stop before they light the tires below my feet....

Im scared now...

Looked him up and he does have a connection. He worked with ST coach Chris Tabor in Cleveland.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Looked him up and he does have a connection. He worked with ST coach Chris Tabor in Cleveland.

One of the reports was "mutual", so I bet he got a couple of calls of "I'll reverse a spot on my staff".

Getting a good kyle shanahan student is very enticing to me. All the talk is about passing, but his west coast version is HEAVY RUN first, then maybe throw a pass to the TE....

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

One of the reports was "mutual", so I bet he got a couple of calls of "I'll reverse a spot on my staff".

Getting a good kyle shanahan student is very enticing to me. All the talk is about passing, but his west coast version is HEAVY RUN first, then maybe throw a pass to the TE....

That's his dad's influence.

People always said Papa Mike could turn anyone into a thousand yard rusher.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's his dad's influence.

People always said Papa Mike could turn anyone into a thousand yard rusher.

Ye.

I want Mike LaFleur on the next panther staff...BADLY.... to me hes the best current FA OC on the free market(even over frank)......Not everyone can deal with NYC, hope hes part of the new panther HC plan.....hes a great young coach, shocked thats hes free...

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'd be very down for Mike LeFleur as the OC if Wilks gets the job. 

Wilks isn't my first or maybe even my second choice for HC but I think we could do a lot worse than LeFleur.

As much as dont want wilks, I would go along with this with minor issues/concerns.....hes a perfect fit for john fox...errr I mena ron rive.....I MEAN steve wilks...

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I want Mike LaFleur on the next panther staff...BADLY.... to me hes the best current FA OC on the free market(even over frank)......Not everyone can deal with NYC, hope hes part of the new panther HC plan.....hes a great young coach, shocked thats hes free...

He followed Saleh to New York from the 49ers. Now they're "mutually parting ways". Gotta imagine there's a story there.

My first thought would be to wonder whether he joins his brother in Green Bay.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He followed Saleh to New York from the 49ers. Now they're "mutually parting ways". Gotta imagine there's a story there.

My first thought would be to wonder whether he joins his brother in Green Bay.

NYC is meat grinder, they did better and struggled with QB issues(injuries, young zack, etc).

Fifth time, Id take him as a OC in nano second.

Just now, Basbear said:

NYC is meat grinder, they did better and struggled with QB issues(injuries, young zack, etc).

Fifth time, Id take him as a OC in nano second.

Between competition for his services and us not having a head coach yet, it's pretty tough to imagine us getting him.