• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Tepper news.

Panthercougar68

On 1/20/2023 at 4:48 PM, top dawg said:

Yeah, I don't know why some people are trying to suggest he's such an awful guy. He pretty much came in with a classy move, giving the security officer business cards. 

Just because you don't agree with every opinion or move that someone makes doesnt necessarily make them a bad person. If everyone judged like that, we'd probably be in a constant state of civil war.

I think people see glimpses in their team owner, at times, of the same guy that would buy his former boss’ house and tear it down.
Like, I don’t even know why someone would do a thing like that. What is the thought process that takes you to that place? 

2 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I think people see glimpses in their team owner, at times, of the same guy that would buy his former boss’ house and tear it down.
Like, I don’t even know why someone would do a thing like that. What is the thought process that takes you to that place? 

Insane amounts of money does strange things to some people's brains.

3 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Insane amounts of money does strange things to some people's brains.

I once worked on some disaster of a project for a Fortune 500 company and had direct access to a specific VP. Just an insane POS of a human being, although he could put on "the face" when he was in front of a crowd. One of the long time employees at this company told me that he had been pulled up through the ranks of this company by a mentor and eventually he was promoted to VP over his mentor(whom he jumped in rank with that promotion). He stripped his mentor of all power and basically gave him a job sitting in a desk somewhere twiddling his thumbs until he ultimately fired him. 

Those are the type of people that most commonly rise to that level of power in those sort of companies. Most NFL owners are those kind of people. Every person that rises to the level that Tepper did in his industry is that type of person.