• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 NFC CHAMPIONS

Billy Love

12 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

why would he have to hand it over? He hasnt won a Super Bowl yet.

He'd be 4-0 over Mahomes' Chiefs.

I mean, Dan Marino never won a SB. We didn't win a SB in 2015 when Cam was clearly the best QB in the league at the time. SBs are team accomplishments. QB play is what it is and I honestly think Joe Burrow as an individual player probably does more to lift up his team than any other player in the league right now.

• Pie 2

That was a great year. My daughter was created during the magical run. Just wish we could’ve finished it off. 

I was still young and out on the scene. So many ppl rooting for the panthers, as they loved Cam and the fun we was having on this side. I had just moved to Atlanta. Half that city was panther fans. I knew we arrived when I walked in a Lids to buy a hat, and majority of the hats were panther fitteds. That 2015 team is some pioneers, man. Having fun, and celebrating success…that was us.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1