• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Did you happen to catch his introductory press conference a few minutes ago on nfl network? I am so thankful we didn't get that guy.

I didn't, but I believe you.

Sure did his best to screw over Ejiro Evero 

Edited by Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Lotta ppl not going to be too happy about that. I don't mind Greg in the booth but every one of my friends that aren't Panther fans can't stand him.

Those guys are likely in the minority.

I've seen Olsen's work in the booth damn near universally praised, and not just by Panther fans.

• Pie 1

Well now, this could get interesting...

More info...

From the article...

Wilson has a personal performance team made up of trainers, physical therapists, and others who had access to the Broncos facility during the 2022 season. At a press conference in Denver on Monday, Payton said that will no longer be the case.

“That’s foreign to me,” Payton said, via Parker Gabriel of the Denver Post. “That’s not going to take place here. I’m not familiar with it, but our staff will be here, our players will be here and that’ll be it.”

Wilson having his own office and parking spot at the Broncos facility created more grist for the mill about his standing with the team last season. As Payton works to craft an offense that does more to highlight Wilson’s strengths, it appears he’ll be doing the same off the field in hopes of creating smoother sailing in Denver.

Heh 😄

Edited by Mr. Scot