• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Athletic mock from today Top 6 picks

raleigh-panther

21 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

It’s going to get a lot worse in the lead up to the draft. He has the highest ceiling. People will have him as #1 in some mocks no doubt. 

I wouldn’t object to him at 9 but truthfully I’m just not feeling the QBs this draft. Stroud isn’t bad but I still don’t want to trade up. 

It's usually the drafts where people think is weak at QB that have a couple of stars.

We need to grab one of these QB's. We can't keep going the vet QB route. At least draft one and try to develop them. I mean that's why we hired Frank for right?

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

QB draft was bad last year too and I watched a rookie that was picked last trot onto the field for the NFCCG coming off a 9 game win streak.

Talk yo sh!t GOAT!

We can't keep passing on QB's because we think the class is weak. Might need to try something different than the castoff vet QB route we tried for the past 3 years.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Talk yo sh!t GOAT!

We can't keep passing on QB's because we think the class is weak. Might need to try something different than the castoff vet QB route we tried for the past 3 years.

Sure you can ...this class will be a 3 yr wait for determining success...so you have a 3 year window to get The Guy...next yr there are least two with a 1 yr window.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

It’s a dumb comment people make when they don’t want their team to draft one. It goes with “next year’s class is loaded.”

I've been watching this dude wonder around the forum pushing his idiotic anti QB drafting shtick. Stupidity giving me a got damn headache. He acts like we are the ones drafting the players, give it a fugging rest. The Panthers are going to trade up and draft a QB this year and if you think otherwise, you truly do not pay attention to trends and what our decision makers are saying in these interviews.

but yes hell31ok, please tell us more about how we should draft a FUGGING OFFENSIVE GUARD at 9 because our starting guard is recovering from a knee injury and might not be ready in time.