• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

6 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

LMAO, we’re headed to the final 8 of the Leagues Cup after some Agyemang magic and a banger of an own goal by Houston.

Up next is Inter Messi… I mean Miami.

Who’s ready to get cooked by Messi?!?!

At this rate I’m almost expecting a win in some wild ass way because that’s how the tournament has gone for us so far. But that’s also how it’s gone for them

• Pie 3

58 minutes ago, toldozer said:

We need an upgrade of designated players that's what I took from this game

they're also adding a slot next season.

I actually thought we showed decent attacking form.  Our defense is still outright swiss cheese. Miami's is too. Let's go be a team of destiny.

I really enjoyed Brecht's debut.

1 hour ago, backINblack28 said:

they're also adding a slot next season.

I actually thought we showed decent attacking form.  Our defense is still outright swiss cheese. Miami's is too. Let's go be a team of destiny.

I really enjoyed Brecht's debut.

I guess my point was we bring in a minimum wage guy and he almost immediately scores when Karol did nothing all game except blow an easy goal

If I was Karol I’d leave Charlotte at the first opportunity I got. He isn’t used correctly by Lattanzio and that can honestly be said about a lot of our players.

Swiderski is at his best when he’s playing as a second striker rather than a center forward. He looks like a different player when playing as a second striker for Poland.

There has to be some sort of disconnect between our FO and Lattanzio cause the FO consistently brings in players that can’t play in our system. And this isn’t an excuse for Lattanzio, his system sucks as well.

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If I was Karol I’d leave Charlotte at the first opportunity I got. He isn’t used correctly by Lattanzio and that can honestly be said about a lot of our players.

Swiderski is at his best when he’s playing as a second striker rather than a center forward. He looks like a different player when playing as a second striker for Poland.

There has to be some sort of disconnect between our FO and Lattanzio cause the FO consistently brings in players that can’t play in our system. And this isn’t an excuse for Lattanzio, his system sucks as well.

I do think there was a talk cause the lineups have at least been consistent the last few. I don't disagree on Swiderski, but he has had success. I'm not sure at this point what happens/how he will fit with/when Copetti returns.  We're getting closer to health and it'll be interesting with the new guys coming in where some of these players fit.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, backINblack28 said:

I do think there was a talk cause the lineups have at least been consistent the last few. I don't disagree on Swiderski, but he has had success. I'm not sure at this point what happens/how he will fit with/when Copetti returns.  We're getting closer to health and it'll be interesting with the new guys coming in where some of these players fit.

Copetti can stay on the bench.  As much as Karol pisses me off he occasionally does some nice things.  Copetti shows less than nothing in all the games I've seen him play. I think we should really overhaul the roster this off-season and bring in all new designated players