• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No one giving us a chance

venom

it seems that because of our loss in new york, a lot of "analysts" have written us off on winning the division. matt ryan is one of the nfl's hottest topics, as sports reporters have made it seem as though they're now superbowl favorites.

what if john kasay had made that 50 yarder last week, what if smith never drew that horrendous holding call and williams scored yet again, what if our D held the giants on 2nd and 19, only for us to get the ball back and take a knee? if we won that game (as we should have), the media would be singing a different tune. do i care? no. its just the logic, or lack thereof, that these analysts display; it completely baffles me.

we went to new york to play the reigning world champions. we gave them a run for their money for most of the game, and took them into overtime. we should have pulled out a win, but we didnt.

in my opinion, the panthers should be hailed as the 2nd best team in the nfl. the steelers and titans are a joke.

It'll be interesting to see if Turdo will blitz, trying to pressure Drew, or just play a soft zone, like always, and let him get his record. I think you could classify this as a big game, since the #2 spot is on the line, and we all know the Panthers are about 25% in big games.

Archived