• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we ❤️ a QB, we will be aggressive

top dawg

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

lol if it was muscle he wouldnt be hiding under a hoody when the other guys were in skin tight tank tops.   He had 2 months to get bigger and all he could do was 204.  I mean damn his listed weight was 194 and that was a farce.   If the panthers move up its for stroud.  I would bet anything considering the timing.  I seriously doubt him weighing 204 at a sham weigh in prompted the front office to go into trade mode

My son is really studying the science of muscle/body building, and he would probably tell you that 10 pounds of lean muscle building in two months  is simply unrealistic. 

Whatever Young's playing weight is is his playing weight. I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it. No one knows what's going to happen with his career, but I will tell you this: if all of these execs and coaches believe in him enough to pick him, I'm going to have faith that he can do the job. 

20 hours ago, Varking said:

I think his playing weight is much lower than 204. 

Absolutely is a combo of fluids, carbs, not going to the bathroom and muscle. I think on any given gameday, he comes in around 195. Maybe by year two or three he can be a legit 200-204 playing weight. 

I think this is part of the reason he didn't throw/participate in drills. 

On 3/4/2023 at 7:50 PM, CmC2k said:

We need to execute a trade into the top 3 as soon as possible. Don't wait for the offseason QB carousel to unfold or risk the chance that another team gets aggressive and outbids you. Go ahead and lock in your plan to get one of the top 3 guys so you can go into free agency and the rest of the offseason with peace of mind and start to put together a development plan in place for the rookie QB. 

If you're sitting at #3, that's still two chances for your guy to be drafted. Better be a situation where you'd be thrilled to have any of the top 3 at #3 and I just don't know how good the chances are if that being the case.