• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will take a Joe Burrow

NAS

Burrow smokes a cigar and wears funny things but I've never seen him referred to as a dick or an asshole before. Same with Newton 

It's pretty much the exact opposite going by anything people who know him say. 

Where did that come from anyway,?  Mister Scot generalizations?

• Pie 5

37 minutes ago, csx said:

Burrow smokes a cigar and wears funny things but I've never seen him referred to as a dick or an asshole before. Same with Newton 

It's pretty much the exact opposite going by anything people who know him say. 

Where did that come from anyway,?  Mister Scot generalizations?

History tells us that you not knowing something has never been a sign of it not being true (,just the opposite, more often than not) 😄

Regardless, it's my opinion.

Edited by Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

History tells us that you not knowing something has never been a sign of it not being true (,just the opposite, more often than not) 😄

Regardless, it's my opinion.

Regardless, we can all agree that’s a weird opinion, right?

5 hours ago, toldozer said:

I swear we have 47 topics going back like 3 pages we could have 1 young vs stroud vs everyone else and it would be like 700 pages long

I am eagerly awaiting the overreaction and then inevitable crawfishing that will come with our final pick.

I swear some of the dolts in here have made their entire personas about the QB they want at #1. 

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am eagerly awaiting the overreaction and then inevitable crawfishing that will come with our final pick.

I swear some of the dolts in here have made their entire personas about the QB they want at #1. 

It's obviously my guy and everyone knows it. No more debate.

• Flames 1

25 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Interesting you post that clip.  Stroud did the same thing during his pro day yesterday.

Love it! He is having fun, keeping it loose! I hope our QB has the same demeanor and skillset at Burrow. It’s definitely working for him. 

I want some arrogance because that means the guy holds himself to a high standard and he's invested. He's applying extra pressure to himself to live up to the talk. It's the players who never seem to have any sort of fire behind them that worry me. My biggest issue with DJ.

• Pie 1