• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thinking Football Video Breakdowns

jayboogieman

Mayer has some body catch and blocking issues but they feel he could be a day 1 starter. They all but said Levis should be a mid round pick. They also said Stroud was the best QB in the draft but really didn't go into the pressure/rush issues but did state his movement/running issues were overblown. I want to watch this one later too.

• Pie 1

Yea, these are great. Thanks for posting. 

I watched both the Stroud and Young videos. I feel like we can be optimistic about our future with either QB as our guy moving forward. With that said, there are just more special plays and wow factor in Young’s tape. Sports are entertainment and he would bring it the most. I think we’ll be a consistent playoff  caliber team with either one. 

Everyone looks for QBs to go through their progressions, but there is a level beyond that. Young has the awareness and processing to utilize quick pump fakes or head movements to get his target open. He does that while going through progressions. The Thinking Football video does a good job of showing it, and it’s part of what makes him my #1 QB. We’re in a good spot to have the option to pick from those two. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1