• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis on Stroud v Young

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Cool? They aren't going to be stepping between Bryce Young and massive NFL defenders barreling toward him.

cj seperated his rotator cuff in college and will levis was injured too. bryce was never injured 24 straight starts in the sec and beat auburn with pure cold blooded instinct, never seen cj face adversity and prevail, im not being biased ive just truly never seen it

2 minutes ago, gibran said:

kid stepped off the gas scored 0 tds in the 4th and lost no agenda if he won id be team stroud but he didnt and he couldnt even come close to beating michigan either year, young smoked his opponents when he had a good team around him better stats than stroud all around that year too

I think it's a mistake to judge prospects by team results. I'm pretty sure Mahomes had an overall losing record at Texas Tech. 

I mean, we can always just draft Stetson Bennett if we're just looking for a winner.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think it's a mistake to judge prospects by team results. I'm pretty sure Mahomes had an overall losing record at Texas Tech. 

I mean, we can always just draft Stetson Bennett if we're just looking for a winner.

God bless you as a mod to have to deal with this type of poo.  I mean he is not even nuanced in his trolling

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

texas tech defense gave up 41 points PER GAME that year 

9 minutes ago, gibran said:

young smoked his opponents when he had a good team around him better stats than stroud all around that year too

Smoked Utah St ULM Vanderbilt Austin Peay Kansas State. The NFL is just a smidge different.

6 minutes ago, gibran said:

cj seperated his rotator cuff in college and will levis was injured too.

Injuries can happen to any of these QB's but you can't deny Young is 190ish at best on gamedays. Stop the shenanigans. He's going to have to get to 210-215 to hold up for a lengthy NFL career.

6 minutes ago, gibran said:

bryce was never injured 24 straight starts in the sec and beat auburn with pure cold blooded instinct, never seen cj face adversity and prevail, im not being biased ive just truly never seen it

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Edited by frankw

9 minutes ago, gibran said:

squeeked by texas? you mean beat texas? and he beat georgia his first year as a starter in the sec championship 41-24 and coulda scored more if he didnt have to kneel off like a winner

Yep. Now do the championship where he threw the final pick 6. What about UT or LSU? What about the playoffs??? Oh wait Alabama actually missed the playoffs for the first time in a while during Young’s last year. 
It’s a team sport. I don’t hold any of that against Young because I can actually look at the player vs the team. 

7 minutes ago, gibran said:

cj seperated his rotator cuff in college and will levis was injured too. bryce was never injured 24 straight starts in the sec and beat auburn with pure cold blooded instinct, never seen cj face adversity and prevail, im not being biased ive just truly never seen it

Young injured his throwing shoulder and missed the Texas A&M game last year. He beat Auburn who wasn’t bowl eligible and fired their coach midseason 😂 OK now I realize you aren’t for real. My bad for taking the troll bait…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yep. Now do the championship where he threw the final pick 6. What about UT or LSU? What about the playoffs??? Oh wait Alabama actually missed the playoffs for the first time in a while during Young’s last year. 
It’s a team sport. I don’t hold any of that against Young because I can actually look at the player vs the team. 

bro watch that game he dropped a dime right before that pick 6 at that point the game was over dude

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you realize you just made his point dont you?  Nah I doubt you do

ohio defense wasnt that bad and osu offense was stacked and he couldnt score in the 4th do that in any superbowl and your losing dude

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol a dime before a game ending pick 6. That sounds like Darnold. Keep it up this is good stuff man!

dawg it wasnt a game ending pick 6 the game was over he dropped a dime to put them in the 10, he just didnt have jameson williams let alone marvin harrison jr, they didnt lose that game cause of bryce anyone with eyes can tell you that

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol a dime before a game ending pick 6. That sounds like Darnold. Keep it up this is good stuff man!

he kept that crap team in it the whole game it was the most watson performance ive seen, darnold had interception and fumble issues since college thats a stupid comparison