• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Better than Trevor Lawrence

bobcat91

40 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Of course thats where you will leave it.  TL took a major step this year after a clown show of a rookie season.   the kid won a playoff game on the road but yet to you he still needs take some "next step".   Its okay once and awhile to simply admit you are wrong about a player and dying on the Trevor lawrence isnt that good of a prospect hill is fuging wild man.

How many road playoff wins did cam have in his career?  

Cool story bro...you know i just happened to take a look at jaguars schedule this upcoming season and WOWZERS. This is gonna be interesting to watch. Please Go ahead and get it all off your chest now, as i said i let the play tell the story not these back and forths. Mr. Lawrence has his work cut out for him i do think. Lol

On 4/1/2023 at 6:37 PM, frankw said:

Yeah I don't think it was a major red flag for Lawrence to say what he did but when I heard it this was my exact reaction. Hopefully mentalities like that change for the better as the years go on with newer generations. But then again idk how far off that will be you see how Lamar Jackson is perceived.

So everyone wants to pile on a comment Trevor made because they feel like it may have been made a big deal if a minority player said it?  Two wrongs don't make a right.  

Edited by Barney

4 minutes ago, Barney said:

So everyone wants to pile on a comment Trevor made because they feel like it may have been made a big deal if a minority player said it?  Two wrongs don't make a right.  

Idk who you're referring to but I didn't say it was a "big deal". It was an odd remark that's about it. Other kids before the draft would possibly not receive the benefit of the doubt for that remark. If you disagree cool.

BTW I didn't know we had so many Trevor Lawrence fans here. Man we really need to hit on our own QB pick.