• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wade Phillips?

Starscream

to be honest, Wade Phillips is a fat cheerleader, who always has this dumbass surprised look on his face when Dallas scores, like "holy sh*t, that play actually worked." He is a pathetic puppet who I'm certain is a panty-wearing yes-bitch who does whatever Jerry Jones tells him. He lacks the intangibles I want our next coach to have. He also lacks two tangibles - balls. That's just how I feel about Wade Phillips, no offense to you Andy.

I'd rather have Bum Phillips than Wade if I had to make a choice, and truth be told, I don't want EITHER of them here. Geezz, if we're going to seek retreaded Cowboys coaches, let's go for Barry Switzer. I think he's a joke too, but at least he'll bring SOME personality into all this! Or Jimmy Johnson, him and his hair actually built the Cowboys team that won Barry his ring! But I don't think we have a Herschel Walker equivalent who can bring us umpteen draft choices to build a dynasty from! Let's leave the Cowboys out of this!

Archived