• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Nagy on Panthers #1 pick

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I mean, you kinda deserved it because he wasn't comparing Stroud to Gabbert...or Bryce to Cam I might add.

I disagree. But your input is appreciated.

Anywho I'll remember to pile on you next time you're temp banned on Thanksgiving for posting chicks hogtied and stuffed like a turkey.

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

I disagree. But your input is appreciated.

Anywho I'll remember to pile on you next time you're temp banned on Thanksgiving for posting chicks hogtied and stuffed like a turkey.

The girl wasn't hogtied; she had on string bracelets and anklets. Furthermore she had an apple in the mouth and a few pineapple rings on her with all lady parts covered. Get it right! 

I took one for the team. I knew there was a chance that the snowflakes would scream, "OMG!" I'm not ashamed for being a man that appreciates beauty or art. I crossed the line and took my ban like a man. 

You're comparing apples to oranges. 

Happy Easter!

spacer.png

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

The girl wasn't hogtied; she had on string bracelets and anklets. Furthermore she had an apple in the mouth and a few pineapple rings on her with all lady parts covered. Get it right! 

I took one for the team. I knew there was a chance that the snowflakes would scream, "OMG!" I'm not ashamed for being a man that appreciates beauty or art. I crossed the line and took my ban like a man. 

You're comparing apples to oranges. 

Happy Easter!

spacer.png

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

You are a man of exquisite culture and taste.

Happy Easter!

• Beer 2

39 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

It sounds to me like Nagy didn't go to Ohio State's Oro Day and see Stroud in person. Dude is so mechanically sound people just write him off. 

Whatever. Prove em wrong CJ, here or in Houston. Been doing it your whole life.

Yeah the whole staff went to both Pro Days and probably talked to the HC's equally. Dumb take by Nagy

• Beer 1