• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person: Richardson still in the conversation...if we trade down

Mr. Scot

10 hours ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they seem really committed to seeing the process through, even if they have leanings or an idea of who the favorite is. It’s smart to me from a logical standpoint but I get how as a fan it could seem annoying with all the reports floating around now. 

Gantt has confirmed this...repeatedly.

That's why I shake my head at scenarios that involve the decision already being made.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Gantt has confirmed this...repeatedly.

That's why I shake my head at scenarios that involve the decision already being made.

Yeah that makes sense. I get that it’s probably Young and that’s where they are leaning, but man if it is not a lot of people on here will look silly…

• Beer 1

I will walk Uptown Charlotte and post a picture in just my boxers if the Panthers trade down from #1.

It makes no sense whatsoever.  And the idea the Texans wouldn't have have anyone connected enough to know by draft day whether the Panthers intend on drafting Young or not isn't believable in the slightest.  Which makes it hard for me to buy into the idea the Panthers are playing a long-game of trying to fool the Texans.  Nobody knows how the first/second round will play out better than the literal NFL teams do.

• Pie 1