• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On today's episode of Panthers Subliminals...

24 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I get it you like Bryce but he doesn't seperate himself enough to say he's going to be a top 5 qb from stroud who has less concerns..

Yes.  Yes he does.

And the analysis shows that bigger QBs get hurt more dude.  Our experience has show that.

Bryce is clearly more elusive in the pocket and is FAR superior under pressure.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I have been getting the same sentiments from Panthers fans outside this forum. Boy oh boy...i hope they make the right decision in the end. 

This 

I could care less what a YouTube Message Board/Twitter scout says.

Just draft the right QB in their eyes.  Not the fans eyes.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, stan786 said:

I disagree, he separates pretty clearly for me on film, but if the staff thinks they can develop Stroud I’m all for it. I understand why others feel differently.

I just think an inability to handle pressure has ruined plenty of QBs and I don’t think it’s easily improved and would hate to see us have to deal with that when Bryce goes on to be special. 

But if the staff disagrees go get him and I’ll be all in and assume I’m wrong.

This

Im far more concerned about a guy who weighs less than Tua and skinnier than Tua who doesn’t handle pressure well.

Than a guy, who while is a size outlier.  Knows and senses pressure like the elite level guys do and knows how to avoid the big hits. Essentially what Luke Kuechly pointed out.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This

Im far more concerned about a guy who weighs less than Tua and skinnier than Tua who doesn’t handle pressure well.

Than a guy, who while is a size outlier.  Knows and senses pressure like the elite level guys do and knows how to avoid the big hits. Essentially what Luke Kuechly pointed out.

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

They both need to be coached up and no one is vastly better than the other than I said...you take the one with better ball placement and the stronger arm...oh and former players like stroud too so that means nothing 

Warner loved Bryce as well.

As I said I understand wanting the guy with the better arm.

I just value pocket presence, ability to play off schedule, and ability to handle and diagnose pressure.

Bryces arm is perfectly fine and also very accurate.

Acting like Bryce’s weight is the only fatal flaw for these prospects just is where people lose me. Strouds pressure sensing and Richardsons accuracy issues can ruin them just as easy.

18 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Cool you cherry picked a play from the worst game of his career.

It doesn’t change the fact that he handles pressure well and Stroud didn’t.

I can find you clips of Kony Ealy dominating in a Super Bowl.  Didn’t mean I wanted to give him a big contract