• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young scored 98 out of 99 on his S2 cognitive test

TheSpecialJuan

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

Yeah I thought it was funny because it’s an exaggeration. Can you explain to me where I called Bryce a bust?

Right...hilarious.  So we're just playing a semantic game here I guess.  I have to find a post where you called Bryce the b-word.  And on the way there, I'll just have to ignore and overlook all the pie you're dishing out to anti-Bryce posts (sorry, it's for the comedic factor), all the posts where you go after people who are defending Bryce, and about 17 million posts where you're losing your mind over us not drafting Stroud.  If you think Bryce is/is going to be a franchise QB, then obsessing over another team's franchise QB is weird.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Nobody would play well with the supporting cast we have on offense as of right now. The first round OT gets beat on the reg. The middle of the line is bad. Even Moton was getting antsy.

The pressure comes from every direction as well as receivers not getting open as fast as they should. They stack the box on us cause they know that nobody will be open. Then the team becomes one dimensional.

Though Bryce missing on deep throws needs to be corrected. I don't see any rookie playing well with this. 

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

Right...hilarious.  So we're just playing a semantic game here I guess.  I have to find a post where you called Bryce the b-word.  And on the way there, I'll just have to ignore and overlook all the pie you're dishing out to anti-Bryce posts (sorry, it's for the comedic factor), all the posts where you go after people who are defending Bryce, and about 17 million posts where you're losing your mind over us not drafting Stroud.  If you think Bryce is/is going to be a franchise QB, then obsessing over another team's franchise QB is weird.

Either find the quote where I call him a bust or let it go. You can say how I cope with Panthers losing is weird or say I’m obsessed with another QB and that’s fine. But show me the quote where I called him a bust.