• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

Geez it’s like arguing with a toddler.  So we should have drafted a QB in the sixth round haha. You don’t understand the concept of probability and you’re focused on outliers. Go study statistics and learn something.

7 minutes ago, NAS said:

Geez it’s like arguing with a toddler.  So we should have drafted a QB in the sixth round haha. You don’t understand the concept of probability and you’re focused on outliers. Go study statistics and learn something.

Oy 🙄

Alternate Suggestion: Try looking up the definition of irony.

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Deal.Go look up meaning of probability and outcomes 😉  

Already studied 'em before I tested out of my college math classes. They called 'em CLEP tests back then. I don't know if they still use that name anymore.

Mind you, the most practical application I use those skills for these days Is not buying lottery tickets.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

This is such a pointless thread. Its like a Will Levis hate thread for no reason. I liked all the top QB's this year including Levis, Richardson, Stroud and Young and I hope they are all successful. Unfortunately as history goes all probably wont be successful. Which ones are successful, who knows. A lot depends on the team that drafts them and how well they are groomed and cared for with situations such as management building up great offensive lines to keep them upright and surrounding them with solid talent and some veteran leadership at the beginning.

As far as Levis goes, some people want to push some agenda that he is a head case and even made a big deal out of his celebration when he was drafted. Thats one of the most stupid things ive read recently as he looked generally happy and excited like anyone would be. He didnt look like the "head case" one genius on here described him as because he was supposedly too excited or some crap narrative they were trying to point out. I hope the guy balls out just to shove it down some of your know it all hateful throats. I also hope Bryce , CJ and Richardson look great as well just to shove it down their detractors throats as well. All the QB's from this draft may have some sort of knock on them but one thing I can say is they all seemed cool to me in speaking to the media recently and they all seem like they could develop into good team leaders. Some of the people on here are just so damn hateful and have so many hidden agendas and narratives they want to paint (much of the time its politically motivated coming from BOTH ends of that spectrum) that it makes me want to puke.

"Waaaahhh Waaaaahhh Waaaaaahhhh I dont like Bryce, CJ, Richardson or Levis and I want to bitch about them being too small, too dumb, too much of a headcase or too green and unproven and I would rather them be unsuccessful then hope for the young men's success so I can run on a message board in the future and scream I told you so while doing my little know it all dance"

Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Pie 1