• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deandre Hopkins is a FA

Seltzer

17 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

It seems dumb but the more I’ve thought about it, this seems to be the modern day nfl structure for success. An explosive offense that can put up points whenever needed. We definitely have other pressing needs but I’ve seen Patty M go down and tie the game up with 13 seconds left. That was all offense on both sides and buffalo had a really good defense, but what matters most is can you score when you need to. The best way to get to that level is an unstoppable offensive group and good coaching. Your defense needs stops when it matters most but these elite offenses seems to be the way for success for example the Bengals lately. 

This is true, however outside of Kelce, KC's offense isnt exactly loaded with studs.  They just happen to have a transcendent QB. 

6 minutes ago, App Panther said:

What I'm getting from this is his market isn't as strong as anticipated. If so, I think we need to offer on him. 

I think it's more likely that the main teams he wants to go to don't currently have the cap room to give him offers that the other teams have given him (like the Titans or Patriots) and he's trying to wait for the better teams to clear up some cap room to give him a better offer.

45 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

You can’t fix every position in a single off-season. There’s not even a CB/Edge available to sign on the same level as D-Hop. 

I’m all about getting Young as many weapons as possible. Especially in his first few seasons. 

Yeah I’m on this line of thought. I don’t think this team can get to a SB before young’s 1st contract is over so I think the next 2-3 years is about helping him develop and drafting well. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I think it's more likely that the main teams he wants to go to don't currently have the cap room to give him offers that the other teams have given him (like the Titans or Patriots) and he's trying to wait for the better teams to clear up some cap room to give him a better offer.

and avoid being present for most of training camp.

27 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

damn PFT and rotoworld absolutely ruined their websites, jesus christ that is a terrible new layout/format

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Absolutely hate it. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

rotoworld was already trending the wrong way, I used to always go there for player news, trades, etc. across the sports but they got rid of some sports entirely and others have gotten less coverage/more delayed reporting. that combined with the new eyesore of a format/website and I may be done with it

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

rotoworld was already trending the wrong way, I used to always go there for player news, trades, etc. across the sports but they got rid of some sports entirely and others have gotten less coverage/more delayed reporting. that combined with the new eyesore of a format/website and I may be done with it

The new format makes news finding impossible. I miss the little center box with the top sports news.

1 hour ago, App Panther said:

What I'm getting from this is his market isn't as strong as anticipated. If so, I think we need to offer on him. 

Agreed, although it seems like everytime I get my hopes up on a signing it never happens, let’s hope I don’t jinx it.