• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Scouted Frank Reich pre-draft

rayzor

51 minutes ago, rayzor said:

No, you're right. You've haven't told us that we can't be delusional unreasonable fans. All you've done is preached that we're not thinking right.

Abd we all thank you for letting us know that we have a ways to go before we are good levelheaded and reasonable fans like you.

Please continue to try and set us and our expectations right. Maybe one day we'll learn not to be excited.

I'll readily admit that I'm excited as all get out. And that I have been trying to get others excited as well. So, in a way I am trying to tell folks how to fan. However, I am doing so out of happiness. I want my fellow Huddlers to be as happy as I, and a whole lot of others, are. 

Unlike the "You need to slow your roll crowd" who seem to be doing so out of some self-serving need to steer the narrative to their whim. They are doing so for themselves. Whereas us "Let's party like it's 1999 crowd" are doing so to share excitement with others.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

No, you're right. You've haven't told us that we can't be delusional unreasonable fans. All you've done is preached that we're not thinking right.

Abd we all thank you for letting us know that we have a ways to go before we are good levelheaded and reasonable fans like you.

Please continue to try and set us and our expectations right. Maybe one day we'll learn not to be excited.

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I'll readily admit that I'm excited as all get out. And that I have been trying to get others excited as well. So, in a way I am trying to tell folks how to fan. However, I am doing so out of happiness. I want my fellow Huddlers to be as happy as I, and a whole lot of others, are. 

Unlike the "You need to slow your roll crowd" who seem to be doing so out of some self-serving need to steer the narrative to their whim. They are doing so for themselves. Whereas us "Let's party like it's 1999 crowd" are doing so to share excitement with others.

Joel Berry GIF by BabylonBee

24 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Joel Berry GIF by BabylonBee

Thank you for your blessing.

It's what we need and what we crave.

You can sleep well knowing you tried your darndest to help us unreasonable fans see the dim light of low expectations.

• Flames 1