• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS Sports Rankings

Sgt Schultz

4 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

One of my best friends is a Lions fan.  It is very tempting to settle on "this year is different."  And this Lions team does look different than the ones in the past who entered the year to "this year is different."

Unfortunately, I have over 50 years of experience telling me I need to actually see it first.  But, if my Blues can win a Stanley Cup, and the Red Sox and Cubs win the World Series, the Lions can go on a run and make some noise in the NFC.

I do not expect to live long enough to think that about the Browns.

Campell has changed the whole vibe in the franchise. From the top down there is an energy that has been sorely lacking for a long time. I wouldn't count them as an easy out anymore.

100% true story about Cowherd. 

During 1 of his pre-draft shows, I don't remember the year, he insisted that Mario Williams would be a bad pick, when most other draft talk had him at or near the top of the draft. Cowherd justified his opinion on Williams playing a bunch of garbage programs in the ACC, like Georgia Tech and NC State. He didn't even know he played at NC State. 

Cowherd may literally not know what he is talking about at any given time.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:00 PM, Jon Snow said:

Everyone is always on the Cowboys bandwagon.  What they always ignore is the wagon has no wheels and nothing to pull it with. 

They have been 12-5 the last 2 years and won a playoff game last year. It's not like they are struggling.