• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many warnings?

Speed

First, I did not give the vikes tickets to a vike fan. He i more of a steelers first Panther next asshole.

Second, I was warned about noise. Not profanity, and not standing. I only stand when the rest of the crowd does. A fan from behind ask me once, politely not to stand so much. So I usually do not. I am in front so I my towel can be seen with me just leaning forward.

I am not going to attempt to be tossed. I don't want that. That's what I don't want.

The noise that the (atlanta, I think) fan complained about was the beer bottle raking across the rail. (Defense only noise.) These complaints are made anonymously. You never know who the rat is. Last game I went to I set on my ass mostly wondering who around me complained and if the "staff" was keeping an eye on me. Not much fun. Kind of takes the air from my balloon.

Watching the bucs game from home was no more unpleasant than watching an away game. ( I gave those tickets to my daughter and son in law, die hard Panther fans.) I saved myself a bunch of money. Being unemployed, that is another important consideration.

Beer bottle raking is against the BOA rules. Know what else? The following week, during the dialog with BOA staffers, I was also informed that seat slamming is against the rules.

"We replace a lot of seats."

Sorry. Yall are tired of me bitchin.

Yup, they do have a watch list when there are multiple complaints about you. PM me and I'll tell you more. I'd be proactive on it, though. Once you talk to them and get things aired out, the better.

You guys need to chill, the stadium is just trying to avoid confrontations between fans. They could probably care less your loud but that's not why they ask you to settle down, they simply are stopping a potential fight before it happens, they don't want BOA to turn into Philly and neither do I. Maybe I have just been lucky but I have sat in MANY different sections and no one really cared how loud you are.

One time in section 130 a guy was being extremely crazy for every single play the whole game, and standing the whole game. I don't see how anyone next to him could enjoy the game. They eventually got into a fight with other fans, a bunch of officials got involved and for the entire third quarter section 130 had to watch this bullshit go down instead of enjoy the game. I probably would have smacked him too for as obnoxious as he was, he probably ruined the game for everyone around him.

Point of the story is the goal of the stadium. Be loud and cheer, but be respectful as well, there is a medium. If you are obviously going and looking for trouble, your going to find it. If you can't control yourself like a child, then yes you should stay home.

Seems to me the problem is being close to the stadium gestapo which is probably the lower levels sitting in the lower rows. I guess they let those of us in the cheap seats have more freedom. I slam seats, stand, yell, and do whatever without anyone making a big deal about it. I can't remember anyone ever saying anything over the years. From all the complaining I have heard, it seems most often in the lower levels. Seems the more you pay the more issues arise.

My GF, who was attending her 3rd regular season panthers game, was tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down during the bills game.

she politely replied..."If you want to sit and watch the game, go the H*** home"

I've never been more proud in my life. Had i had a ring on me, I would have proposed on the spot.

My GF, who was attending her 3rd regular season panthers game, was tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down during the bills game.

she politely replied..."If you want to sit and watch the game, go the H*** home"

I've never been more proud in my life. Had i had a ring on me, I would have proposed on the spot.

Sounds like a keeper to me!!

I just let out a little mantear. Man that's beautiful.

Archived