• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Fathead on sale

CatMan72

I got an email from Fathead yesterday (had previously bought the Peppers Fathead when it went on sale for $20) and when I followed the link from the email it offered it to me for $44. The offer may just be for previous customers?

Copy that link and paste, worth a try.

I got an email from Fathead yesterday (had previously bought the Peppers Fathead when it went on sale for $20) and when I followed the link from the email it offered it to me for $44. The offer may just be for previous customers?

I got the same e-mail. I have never bought from Fathead until yesterday, so it may be that you signed up for alerts and such from them.

I bought the Panthers head logo for $54. Regular price $90.

are fatheads as good as advertised?

I'd like to put 1 in my dorm, then remove it and put it in my apt eventually.

Personally I love them, they are very easy to put up and look awesome. I have Peppers and Smith in my man-cave. I'll post a pic in this thread.

Was at Dick's Sporting Goods in the University area yesterday and I noticed they had their's on sale. Pretty sure they were half off or maybe more (Can't remeber the exact price but it caught my eye cause it was cheaper than I had ever seen them before). I know they had Pepper's and the Panther's helmet/logo but I don't know about Smith.

Archived