• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Vick

ZedLeppelin

Did anyone see that throw? Moore or Jake couldn't make that throw if their life depended on it.

Sign Vick, sign a good #2 WR like Kevin Walter, draft a WR with our first pick like Golden Tate, stay committed to the run game possibly leading the league in rushing attemps and boom we would have an offense that would score, that is the goal for an offense isn't it?

QB: Vick

RB: DeAngelo, Stewart

WR: Smith, Walter, Tate

TE: King, Rosario, Barnidge

OL: Gross, Wharton, Kalil, Vincent, Otah

There is no way that offense doesn't average at least 21 PPG, probably more like 28 PPG.

If we had our first rounder this coming year I would say forget Vick and draft Bradford, Locker or Claussen but we don't and this is 100x a better plan then going with Moore, Delhomme, Frye, Feeley, Campbell or whoever the 2nd round QB we get is.

:coolgleamA:

Screw it -- I hated Vick more than anyone... At this point- WHY NOT?

Honestly, other than just being Panther Fans and hating him, he has turned his life around, been humbled, and still is a threat.

I would take Vick.. (I hate sayin it, but whatever)

For a team that needs a QB, theres one just sitting there waiting for a chance...

try to be objective about the situation, and vICK IN Carolina is not that bad of an Idea.

He has more talent than ANY OTHER FA QB out there.

Screw it -- I hated Vick more than anyone... At this point- WHY NOT?

Honestly, other than just being Panther Fans and hating him, he has turned his life around, been humbled, and still is a threat.

I would take Vick.. (I hate sayin it, but whatever)

For a team that needs a QB, theres one just sitting there waiting for a chance...

try to be objective about the situation, and vICK IN Carolina is not that bad of an Idea.

He has more talent than ANY OTHER FA QB out there.

God, you make Jessica Simpson look like Sir Isaac Newton

Archived