• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright finish .500 @ best...

Brenton

Yea, so since this season was a complete failure due to injuries.. lack of proper coaching and decision making in the off-season (keeping Jake, trading the upcoming 1st round draft pick for a DE who can't cut it, not acquiring any DTs worth a damn)... mixed with being out of playoff contention, and having Fox follow a fluke season with a true showing of your team's talent...

What exactly do the Panthers have left to play for? Do they play and get merked to get Fox and Jake removed (which is what they need to do desperatley)... they can't play for draft picks, due to their 1st round being squandered for a 2nd round talent at best.

So, you tell me what the season's remaining goal is exactly?...

some people are playing for jobs....whether with Carolina or other teams. they will play hard.

personally, I think to a large degree you should treat these games like preseason. Kenny Moore, Matt Moore, Dwayne Jarrett, Charly, Goodson, Martin, Brown should all get more reps. See what they got.

Jake and Moose are most likely done. I say give Moose reps in every game and then let him play the entire Saints game. I also think Jake should comeback for the Saints game. I would support Jake starting against the Saints. Jake overall has been a great QB for us....I say let him play what COULD be his last NFL game. We have nothing to play for....and he probably deserves it.

some people are playing for jobs....whether with Carolina or other teams. they will play hard.

personally, I think to a large degree you should treat these games like preseason. Kenny Moore, Matt Moore, Dwayne Jarrett, Charly, Goodson, Martin, Brown should all get more reps. See what they got.

Jake and Moose are most likely done. I say give Moose reps in every game and then let him play the entire Saints game. I also think Jake should comeback for the Saints game. I would support Jake starting against the Saints. Jake overall has been a great QB for us....I say let him play what COULD be his last NFL game. We have nothing to play for....and he probably deserves it.

I mostly agree but Fox is coaching for his future not the teams. He will keep doing the same ole sh*t.

It's OK. Some franchises are just mediocre. So far the Carolina franchise has proven that they are no better than average. I like to see them win but they just are not equipped to do so. From the top to the bottom there are glaring issues and the franchise seems to have the same problems year in and year out.

I don't accept that injuries have been a major cause of our poor season. Our injuries are no worse than most teams, and the good teams get thru them. Our major injuries have been on defense, and it's not our defense that is the problem. Heck, look at the Colts defense, they're missing most of their starting defensive backfield. Our biggest handicaps have been predictible/conservative play calling and HORRIBLE special teams. Jake's poor mechanics (specifically, not looking off his receivers) has contributed to the play calling, no doubt. To not make corrections to those situations sooner is squarely on our HC.

I like Fox, but the time has come for him to move on, by whatever means necessary. The team and him are not responding to each other..

Archived