• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns still voicing his opinion about getting paid through the fans…..

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s more like Burns dominated them the first half so they had to completely change their game plan. They basically shutdown their passing game because of Burns, doubled him on runs and got away with it because our offense kept shooting itself in the foot. A player than can change the opponents game plan than much had a hell of a game.

He is basically on pace for 25.5 sacks and people are critiquing his 2nd half. Bosa meanwhile had 0 sacks and the Steelers were trailing most of the game so there were more opportunities.

Most of what I was saying was based more on their careers thus far, not just one game.

7 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

No. Because they are quick to sht on players for no reason. OMG Burns wants to get paid. All of a sudden he's overrated, etc. Take your issues elsewhere I'm not interested in going back and forth with you. 

Sounds as if you have the issues there buddy. Apparently by what you are saying anybody who has an opinion that differs from yours MUST be crapping on something or someone for no reason. Relax cupcake, it is possible that others do have an opinion that is either slightly different or completely different from yours and it is even possible for their opinions to have some sort of substance without just wanting to poo on players as you lump them all in. Take a deep breath and relax. You might even try going to have a bowel movement, as you sound cranky constipated. 

Edited by Ricky Prickles

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Sounds as if you have the issues there buddy. Apparently by what you are saying anybody who has an opinion that differs from yours MUST be crapping on something or someone for no reason. Relax cupcake, it is possible that others do have an opinion that is either slightly different or completely different from yours and it is even possible for their opinions to have some sort of substance without just wanting to poo on players as you lump them all in. Take a deep breath and relax. You might even try going to have a bowel movement, as you sound cranky constipated. 

You simply can't help yourself can you? 

26 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

No. Because they are quick to sht on players for no reason. OMG Burns wants to get paid. All of a sudden he's overrated, etc. Take your issues elsewhere I'm not interested in going back and forth with you. 

Burns, as good a pass rusher as he is at times, has been one-dimensional and not made plays at critical times his entire career. This has been discussed for years and is just more prominent now given the contract spotlight. Burns should go for all he can get, sure, but it can make things contentious for fans that put the team over the individual players that come and go.

Edited by KSpan

5 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Burns, as good a pass rusher as he is at times, has been one-dimensional and not made plays at critical times his entire career. This has been discussed for years and is just more prominent now given the contract spotlight. Burns should go for all he can get, sure, but it can make things contentious for fans that put the team over the individual players that come and go.

I get it. I understand how it works. I also have read the Bosa vs Burns stats. Fitts didn't move him. He has to pay him. 

7 minutes ago, KSpan said:

He's playing. He hasn't said anything wrong. Highlighting his performance and positive things other people say about him is far from being contentious.

46 minutes ago, csx said:

He's playing. He hasn't said anything wrong. Highlighting his performance and positive things other people say about him is far from being contentious.

I'm saying that Burns aggressively pursuing that top dollar can lead to a negative perception with some fans, as with any other player on any other team. It's not necessarily right or fair but is what it is, and it definitely sparks conversations about a player's perceived value. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Agree 100% with the bold - the team has zero leverage here and hasn't since the trade was declined.

How do you not trade your players while not not killing leverage? Do you have to accept all trades? That's what I've been confused about. 

• Pie 1