• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Like Cousins does one with the greatest playmaker in the league? If Bryce has JJ, game over!

So we need to get him the best WR in the NFL for him to succeed? The idea behind drafting Bryce was he was such a good point guard and distributor of the ball we wouldn’t need great WRs. 

• Beer 4

26 minutes ago, Varking said:

So we need to get him the best WR in the NFL for him to succeed? The idea behind drafting Bryce was he was such a good point guard and distributor of the ball we wouldn’t need great WRs. 

No more excuses. He saw Andy rip it to the same jag wr's behind the same O-line. He's "healthy" and had his "best week of practice yet!". He needs to speed everything up. Running out the tunnel, getting the play call in, his drop back, everything is too laid back vs NFL competition

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Varking said:

Well our receivers either do not or cannot get open when Bryce is under center for some reason and Bryce will not toss it to ghosts like your Sam D does. I assume is they cannot get open but if they DO NOT get open for him, maybe they don't like that their QB is short or whatever bias they might have against him but i don't know yet.

It does remind me how Tua teammates did not trust him cause of his noodle arms as a rookie. Even his HC at the time did not trust him which was WRONG AF!!! Which is why I wanted Frank Reich as our coach cause I don't trust Wilks enough like some fans here seem to have wanted to remain as HC cause he has some Flores tendencies in him besides the fact that both are defensive coaches who run things thru emotion over fairness. Reich is MY guy!

https://247sports.com/article/tua-tagovailoa-miami-dolphins-teammates-anonymously-criticize-alabama-crimson-tide-football-159205523/

56 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Whatever you say buddy. 

I am thinking I am not gonna ever be buddies with you so I am not going to try. Buddy.

College. Yeah. It isn‘t hard to find NFL players to explain the dilfference between college (even the SEC) and the NFL. I have yet to hear one say it was the same. They unanimously say the opposite. The speed of the game. The size of the players. 

Those college highlights, those LSU guys chasing him, are they NFL players now? I looked.
Some, a couple of DL and DBs later. Edge rusher Olijari in the 2nd as the highest LSU player. 

That pretty much means he was embarrassing mostly non NFL talent in those clips. Good for him. 

Justvtry this and you will see my point, or maybe you will curse it. It is so simple and easy, yet people don’t seem to do it. Anyway:

Find an NFL game, Watch the big guys chasing the QB. 

Now go back and look at those college highlights where they are chasing Bryce.

After that, you can say you don't notice the significant speed (and size) difference from the NFL, if you want. But those NFL big guys are so much faster than the college players it jumps off the film. 

And he is the same guy with the same quickness and the same speed. 
If he puts on weight and muscle, how much will he lose. 

I think people have bought a ton of hype. of course, I am sick to death of year after year of shitty football, so I hope he does do well enough to win some games. 

42 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Well our receivers either do not or cannot get open when Bryce is under center for some reason and Bryce will not toss it to ghosts like your Sam D does. I assume is they cannot get open but if they DO NOT get open for him, maybe they don't like that their QB is short or whatever bias they might have against him but i don't know yet.

It does remind me how Tua teammates did not trust him cause of his noodle arms as a rookie. Even his HC at the time did not trust him which was WRONG AF!!! Which is why I wanted Frank Reich as our coach cause I don't trust Wilks enough like some fans here seem to have wanted to remain as HC cause he has some Flores tendencies in him besides the fact that both are defensive coaches who run things thru emotion over fairness. Reich is MY guy!

https://247sports.com/article/tua-tagovailoa-miami-dolphins-teammates-anonymously-criticize-alabama-crimson-tide-football-159205523/

This has got to be a troll account. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

41 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I am thinking I am not gonna ever be buddies with you so I am not going to try. Buddy.

College. Yeah. It isn‘t hard to find NFL players to explain the dilfference between college (even the SEC) and the NFL. I have yet to hear one say it was the same. They unanimously say the opposite. The speed of the game. The size of the players. 

Those college highlights, those LSU guys chasing him, are they NFL players now? I looked.
Some, a couple of DL and DBs later. Edge rusher Olijari in the 2nd as the highest LSU player. 

That pretty much means he was embarrassing mostly non NFL talent in those clips. Good for him. 

Justvtry this and you will see my point, or maybe you will curse it. It is so simple and easy, yet people don’t seem to do it. Anyway:

Find an NFL game, Watch the big guys chasing the QB. 

Now go back and look at those college highlights where they are chasing Bryce.

After that, you can say you don't notice the significant speed (and size) difference from the NFL, if you want. But those NFL big guys are so much faster than the college players it jumps off the film. 

And he is the same guy with the same quickness and the same speed. 
If he puts on weight and muscle, how much will he lose. 

I think people have bought a ton of hype. of course, I am sick to death of year after year of shitty football, so I hope he does do well enough to win some games. 

Bama speed and competitiveness of their players are as close to the NFL as you can get which is why they lead the league in overall draft picks over any other school in the first round and overall. The last Bama QB who was drafted number 1 overall won the SB. Hurts credits Saban for grooming him to be the best he can be. Not my fault you think a college programs and level of competition are the same but they are not. Not even close.

Just now, GhostWhispah said:

Bama speed and competitiveness of their players are as close to the NFL as you can get which is why they lead the league in overall draft picks over any other school in the first round and overall. The last Bama QB who was drafted number 1 overall won the SB. Hurts credits Saban for grooming him to be the best he can be. Not my fault you think a college programs and level of competition are the same but they are not. Not even close.

Any* college program are the same but they are not. How come i cannot edit post typos??? 

5 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Hurts became elite once he left Alabama and Nick Saban. 

20 minutes ago, Varking said:

Hurts became elite once he left Alabama and Nick Saban. 

Wrong again but that what happens when you don't really follow Bama like I do but take bits and pieces while you fill in the blanks. Hurts had 2 clutched TD while under pressure to beat the mighty Georgia Bulldogs for Bama, it just that they can only have one starter and chose Tua, so he transfer to start for another college. Just cause Tua was the starter doesn't mean Jalen was not as good at the time as they we're both happens to be top QB on the same team. And Hurts was in that draft class where 3 QB went in the top 5 where no other team needed another starting QB otherwise Hurts would have easily been drafted in the 1st round. Teams dont draft QB that high if they dont need one.   https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2018/12/01/jalen-hurts-leads-alabama-rally-tide-beat-georgia-sec-title/2178245002/

I like Bryce over both Hurts and Tua when it comes to intangibles while all 3 are much better than your CJ when it comes to being clutch under pressure.

15 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Wrong again but that what happens when you don't really follow Bama like I do but take bits and pieces while you fill in the blanks. Hurts had 2 clutched TD while under pressure to beat the mighty Georgia Bulldogs for Bama, it just that they can only have one starter and chose Tua, so he transfer to start for another college. Just cause Tua was the starter doesn't mean Jalen was not as good at the time as they we're both happens to be top QB on the same team. And Hurts was in that draft class where 3 QB went in the top 5 where no other team needed another starting QB otherwise Hurts would have easily been drafted in the 1st round. Teams dont draft QB that high if they dont need one.   https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2018/12/01/jalen-hurts-leads-alabama-rally-tide-beat-georgia-sec-title/2178245002/

I like Bryce over both Hurts and Tua when it comes to intangibles while all 3 are much better than your CJ when it comes to being clutch under pressure.

I can no longer tell if you are being serious or not.