• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings pass defense

NAS

16 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

“Docs are saying 1-2 weeks” would be sharing what they are saying. This is why it gets difficult to take you seriously on this stuff…. If you can’t accept a quote from the guy stating what doctors are saying as him telling us what doctors  you are in some sort of denial.

it’s all bullshitty coach speak.   You choose to selectively treat certain things as some sort of gospel.   Frank specifically says little for a reason.  You aren’t suppose to know what is going on and in house.  All teams paint all sorts of narratives on everything big and small. 

I’m a Bryce guy.  I a want him to be successful.  Giving him a breather was the first smart thing I have seen Frank do.  And I hope he plays Dalton again this week.  Because I don’t think Frank is close to solving the mess around the QB yet.    He needs to do that.   We are currently a place more suited to derail Bryce than grow him present day. 

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

it’s all bullshitty coach speak.   You choose to selectively treat certain things as some sort of gospel.   Frank specifically says little for a reason.  You aren’t suppose to know what is going on and in house.  All teams paint all sorts of narratives on everything big and small. 

I’m a Bryce guy.  I a want him to be successful.  Giving him a breather was the first smart thing I have seen Frank do.  And I hope he plays Dalton again this week.  Because I don’t think Frank is close to solving the mess around the QB yet.    He needs to do that.   We are currently a place more suited to derail Bryce than grow him present day. 

I’m just showing you where he referred to the doctors. You know like you said he NEVER did. So you are calling it bullshit coach speak when he mentions things you are claiming he didn’t mention. Damned if you do damned if you don’t I suppose.

Thats great you are a Bryce guy. He wasn’t my top choice but as soon as Carolina drafted him I hoped and continue to hope he does great. There was a lot to like from his college tape. 

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m just showing you where he referred to the doctors. You know like you said he NEVER did. So you are calling it bullshit coach speak when he mentions things you are claiming he didn’t mention. Damned if you do damned if you don’t I suppose.

Thats great you are a Bryce guy. He wasn’t my top choice but as soon as Carolina drafted him I hoped and continue to hope he does great. There was a lot to like from his college tape. 

I said it was never just about waiting on the doctors.  He has repeatedly spoken about it’s not just about them giving a thumbs up.  Which is why the reporter tried to get some more info on the 3 prong mantra.  Where the doctor ends and he and Bryce begins.  And wasn’t giving it. 

My preference was Stroud.  But I could accept Bryce or Richardson   But they have done a poor job if Bryce was the pick around him.  Which is my primary issue.   Has been since before the season started and it has gone as I predicted.   Talent doesn’t suit his skill set and what he will want to do.  Defenses are going to sit on the small ball and people will then get mad at Bryce.   Called it all. And that’s not really his fault.   We don’t have the players to play small ball with defenses playing a rookie in that manner.  And that’s going to be Bryce’s game.  Always was.