• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore Bandwagon

dmo4455

Let's call it like it is. Giants LB's and Secondary are all scrubs and backup players. You can't sit here and tell me after 3 or 4 games that this guy is the answer, that's just crazy. It is alot different pressure being a starter all year long as appose to the last 4 games. I will not buy into Moore until he is a starter from camp all the way to game 4 of next year and produces.

Let's call it like it is. Giants LB's and Secondary are all scrubs and backup players. You can't sit here and tell me after 3 or 4 games that this guy is the answer, that's just crazy. It is alot different pressure being a starter all year long as appose to the last 4 games. I will not buy into Moore until he is a starter from camp all the way to game 4 of next year and produces.

He at least deserves to be resigned and given a fair shake at the job. I don't mind drafting someone but he needs a shot too. Dan do you see any parallel to Moore and the QBs you played with at the U?

Sorry Dan, but I respectfully disagree. He is making the most of his chance to start, and coming into the Gmen's final game in their house and dominating makes me believe even more in this kid. I agree that it is different as a backup without pressure to make the playoffs versus being the starter at the beginning of the season, but whose fault is that?

Fox should have put him in there in week 3, like I and many others were hoping for, and just maybe we would not be eliminated from the playoffs to begin with. To be perfectly honest, I'd been hoping he'd start after the 2007 season. Even with the cakewalk schedule last year, Jake struggled in too many games for me to have even a single iota of confidence in him. Moore could be the answer, but he has earned the right to hold the #1 spot until someone else can displace him.

Hidden

Sorry Dan, but I respectfully disagree. He is making the most of his chance to start, and coming into the Gmen's final game in their house and dominating makes me believe even more in this kid. I agree that it is different as a backup without pressure to make the playoffs versus being the starter at the beginning of the season, but whose fault is that?

Fox should have put him in there in week 3, like I and many others were hoping for, and just maybe we would not be eliminated from the playoffs to begin with. To be perfectly honest, I'd been hoping he'd start after the 2007 season. Even with the cakewalk schedule last year, Jake struggled in too many games for me to have even a single iota of confidence in him. Moore could or could not be the answer, but he has earned the right to hold the #1 spot until someone else can displace him.

Archived