• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears have the top 2 picks!

Jackie Lee

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

Seriously they could get Caleb and Marvin Jr that would be outrageous. The thing is the Bears suck ass too so they could get both those guys and ruin them just like we would. 

Lol, yup.  They would take two top talents and still be garbage.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Smithers said:

So in that trade the Bears get DJ Moore, Williams, and Harrison, plus whoever they took with our 2nd rounder last year. 

I think Caleb Williams would strongly consider staying at USC for one more year if Chicago ended up with the #1 and/or #2 pick. Chicago is a purgatory for NFL QBs.

I would never want to go there and play QB with the current management. If I knew for sure Harrison was coming out and was confident he would be picked behind me..."I might" consider it. At least I'd know I would have 2 solid WRs to throw too. Then again, Chicago is a purgatory for WRs too. Harrison is a junior so he could opt to stay in school as well.

Edited by SCO96