• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After today's game...

unicar15

CAN WE PLEASSEE STOP BLITZING ON EVERY THIRD AND LONG? How long will it take Turdovac to realize that our corners are NOT holding their own in man coverage and Godfrey is still a freakin rook...Im not opposed to moving guys around and trying to confuse the QB but blitzing DBs worked once today and the rest of the times we got our asses burned for 20 yard passes. When there is 7 minutes left in a two possession game make them waste as much time as possible if you can't stop them...Dont blitz everyone and let them get all the way down the field in 4 plays. I do like the zone blitzes when our DEs get out into the field to make plays tho...those seem to be effective.

Leaving Ken Lucas hanging out to dry isn't fair to the guy...Turdovac needs to call some more effective defensive schemes. We knew what they were going to do the ENTIRE game and he still couldn't call an effective defense.

How bout can we please not play 10 yards off the ball with our corners on every single play. That would make me happy. Why not blitz our Lb's usually dont do a good job covering anyway so why not go for the sack. Please dont put our bad play on our Dline. It goes on the secondary, its been awful. Do you really think having them cover longer is the answer?

And i got news for u Ken Lucas leaves Ken Lucas out to dry

3rd down blitzes depend on yardage situations. Times we didn't blitz we still got burned...our LBs, simply, aren't that great at pass coverage, Beason def. blows. Our blitzes, i thought, were fine on 3rd downs today.

Or maybe the Saints have a good Offense....... Just saying

Archived