• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we missing

WOOD

Were good at the 5.

A banger 4, or an excellent spot up shotter with Defense like a Tyrus Thomas.

I wouldn't say we are "good" at the 5. Definitely the 4 spot is getting the least production, but I don't know how much longer Nazr can be expected to contribute like he has and Diop and Chandler both lack any type of NBA offensive skill set.

Regardless, looking at the contracts at the 5 spot, the 3 guys that we have now are going to be the only 3 guys we have for a while.

I wouldn't say we are "good" at the 5. Definitely the 4 spot is getting the least production, but I don't know how much longer Nazr can be expected to contribute like he has and Diop and Chandler both lack any type of NBA offensive skill set.

Regardless, looking at the contracts at the 5 spot, the 3 guys that we have now are going to be the only 3 guys we have for a while.

god good you talk as if you are in the business...igore.gif

We have two glaring holes right now and neither are at 4, in my opinion.

We need a legit, dyed in the wool, 43% or better shooting guard who can score and create his own offense. Brandon Roy, Joe Johnson, or even a Ben Gordon type scorer.

The next and hardest to fill need we have is that premier 5. He doesn't even have to be spectacular, but even finding above average guys are horrible. This 5 by committee we have just makes us too one dimensional. Brook Lopez would have been a fabulous fit here.

Brook Lopez

please don't mention his name..... the pain... the pain..............

but i sort of agree- Captain Jack is playing out of position at the 2- he really is a 3 but Crash aint going anywhere..

so 1 Felton, 2 Jack and 3 Wallace are basically locked in for This season.. 4 and 5 are the positions we could do sumthing about before the deadline..

i personnally would like Samuel Dalembert from the 6ers.. package Diop/Chandler and Flip/Graham for Dalembert and we might be extremely solid..

please don't mention his name..... the pain... the pain..............

but i sort of agree- Captain Jack is playing out of position at the 2- he really is a 3 but Crash aint going anywhere..

so 1 Felton, 2 Jack and 3 Wallace are basically locked in for This season.. 4 and 5 are the positions we could do sumthing about before the deadline..

i personnally would like Samuel Dalembert from the 6ers.. package Diop/Chandler and Flip/Graham for Dalembert and we might be extremely solid..

So you want to trade a center with no offensive skill set and a shitty contract plus a guard for another center with no offensive skill set and a shitty contract.

BRILLIANT!

Why aren't you an NBA GM?

Jamison is on the trading block. Wouldn't mind picking him up for the 4 spot. Athletic power forward has been what we have always needed.

Jamison is still a very good offensive player and a more than adequate rebounder. He isn't the best defender but LB could probably improve that quite a bit.

The Bobs put themselves in the sticky situation where all player acquisitions involving a Tarheel will be held to the highest level of scrutiny. I think Jamison would pass that level of scrutiny.

Archived