• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will Matt Moore...

Ricky Spanish

the roster update had him go from 64 to 76..he started the year in the 50 rating area..jonathan stewart only went up 1 point to 86>.>

As for Madden 011 i don't know what can happen in the offseason that would improve his grade unless their researchers actually watch him play instead of reading stat sheets..

the roster update had him go from 64 to 76..he started the year in the 50 rating area..jonathan stewart only went up 1 point to 86>.>

As for Madden 011 i don't know what can happen in the offseason that would improve his grade unless their researchers actually watch him play instead of reading stat sheets..

when did the new madden update come out? I tried to update the roster not even 5 minutes ago and it said that there wasn't one yet.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/news.action?newsId=Roster

i don't think it's out technically but the changes are up..not sure if all the changes are there though they don't really care about the Panthers that much lol

wow. so DWill gets his rating decreased(and I'm assuming this is final until madden 2011) because he was injured the last few weeks?

so fuging stupid. would also like to know why Kyle Orton is rated 80 and Matt Moore isn't :| ugh I hate EA. makes me rage because like it or not, QB accuracy actually matters online, can't tell you how many times I've missed WIDE open receivers because of an overthrown/just plain inaccurate ball.

sigh.

wow. so DWill gets his rating decreased(and I'm assuming this is final until madden 2011) because he was injured the last few weeks?

so f**king stupid. would also like to know why Kyle Orton is rated 80 and Matt Moore isn't :| ugh I hate EA. makes me rage because like it or not, QB accuracy actually matters online, can't tell you how many times I've missed WIDE open receivers because of an overthrown/just plain inaccurate ball.

sigh.

indeed it is.

Guys, the ratings can only move so much every week and it depends on the position. Matt Moore seems to be an exception or they were waiting to see if he could sustain his play.

Favre started low 80s and jumped to mid 90s. Steve Smith(NYG) started in the damn 70's and iirc is now high 80's. not to mention they dropped the REAL steve smith a few points early on because he wasn't producing(thanks jake) as well as Peppers.

It's just frustrating, I can't pass consistently in Madden because the highest QB on roster is like 71 lol. :|

Archived