• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 6 Games

Varking

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Sure we could. It would be scheduled as out of conference. Conference alignment won't get in the way of the best rivalry in college basketball. No one cares about the "rivalry" with NCSU except for state fans.

Wrong, way wrong,  plenty of people care about rivalries.  This is silly

19 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah that dude is such a casual. Painfully obvious No clue about what he is talking about. ACC only goes belly up if UNC leaves  

I won’t deny the fact tho that it really is inevitable we are headed to a 2 maybe 3 super conference league. It’s gonna happen eventually, too much money being passed around. 

Dude UNC doesn’t care about you. You don’t hold a degree from there lol. You are the definition of a casual. UNC grads are silver spoon types. They hate non-grads and make fun of you as you give money to their school. Ask me how I know. 

• Poo 1

Just now, Shocker said:

Wrong, way wrong,  plenty of people care about rivalries.  This is silly

Rivalries come and go. State just really isn't all that relevant. Wake isn't going to be in a major conference long-term. There was a big rivalry with Maryland in basketball until they left the ACC and then there wasn't.

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Dude UNC doesn’t care about you. You don’t hold a degree from there lol. You are the definition of a casual. UNC grads are silver spoon types. They hate non-grads and make fun of you as you give money to their school. Ask me how I know. 

How many times are you going to derail college threads with this same stuff? You don't even talk college sports. You just come to troll and derail. You hate UNC. Cool. But either talk actual sports and the games being played or fug off. You do this over and over. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rivalries come and go. State just really isn't all that relevant. Wake isn't going to be in a major conference long-term. There was a big rivalry with Maryland in basketball until they left the ACC and then there wasn't.

I guess I am getting older now but these things matter to me.  No one knows what the super conferences will look like or if they are any better.  Bet not

Edited by Shocker

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

How many times are you going to derail college threads with this same stuff? You don't even talk college sports. You just come to troll and derail. You hate UNC. Cool. But either talk actual sports and the games being played or fug off. You do this over and over. 

How about you call the dude out who called me out “mod”. 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Casuals don’t chat about the teams on sports message boards and attend games in person. 

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

If I was talking about state or duel, you wouldn’t say poo Lmao 

I did t see the initial post. Just saw the thread derailing driven by you. We've said over and over a lot of times it's like football. The initial offender might not get flagged because we'll only catch the retaliation. We don't go digging. Don't retaliate. If you want to report a post report it.

• Pie 1