• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-2024 General Canes Thread

Panthers Fan 69

26 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Svech early skated. Pyotr is taking a portion of practice splitting the far net with Raanta. Martin in the starter crease… we playing Martin against the Bruins. 

Maybe Martin. Svech early skated before practice as you say but didn’t skate in team practice so I don’t expect to see him against the Bruins.

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yeah. If Koochie isn’t ready its Martin. Can’t keep trotting raanta out there. 

Welp it sounds like Raanta will be playing one of the back to back so take your pick. At this point I don’t think we see Pyotr till after the all-star break. What ever test Pyotr has to pass I feel like it’s a length based thing. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

So Chatty is definitely an Asgardian cause his mom is straight up Valkyrie.

Chris Hemsworth Thor GIF by Marvel StudiosTessa Thompson Marvel GIF by G1ft3d

This is funny!  I actually met chattys parents last year at the outdoor game. His day looks like a tall white Viking dude. Cool as poo. But his mom was this tiny sweet lady. He had some pretty cool parents that are proud of their son. They love Rod, Tom, and the organization. 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

This is funny!  I actually met chattys parents last year at the outdoor game. His day looks like a tall white Viking dude. Cool as poo. But his mom was this tiny sweet lady. He had some pretty cool parents that are proud of their son. They love Rod, Tom, and the organization. 

We better lock him up long term come next offseason. The dude is definitely displaying Slavin level defensive talent and I think with the right pairing could up his O game far past Slavin too. Him and Nikishin would fug some poo up. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We better lock him up long term come next offseason. The dude is definitely displaying Slavin level defensive talent and I think with the right pairing could up his O game far past Slavin too. Him and Nikishin would fug some poo up. 

Chatty is a priority. Good Dman are hard to find. Great D men that play in rods system are harder to find. 

• Pie 1