• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talent level

Brokenbad

I am a homer no doubt, but for peaks sake! We have JUST as much or more talent than the Chargers, the Packers, or the Jets.

It blows my mind how we can finish at 8-8 and own the best running back and tackle tandem in the NFL. We have had a top five WR for a decade and on the defensive we have a top three middle linebacker and outside linebacker as well as a top three defensive end. The talent is there!

Just look what happened when we upgraded QBs....and dont anyone DARE say it beacause we caught those teams off guard. The Vikings had the top seed to play for, and the Giants had playoff hopes to keep alive.

I think we have an unbelievable amount of talent on this team now. Definitely the most talented of the franchise. Your talking about Kalil, Gross, Wharton, Otah, Schwartz, Bernadau, Steve Smith, Dante Rosario, Gary Barnidge, Deangelan Willart, Jon Beason, Peppers, Davis, Gamble, Marshall, Dan Conner, James Anderson, E. Brown, Charles Johnson, Godfrey.

The issue I think... is that despite our core talent we haven't had it where we need it most which is QB. Though I think Moore is a very talented player. If Delhomme was as good as he should have been I think we would have a ring by now. Plus we still need help at WR.

I think our d-line will be strong as hell next season. Can't wait to see how Brown develops.

Archived