• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz 010 - The Rumble down Fromunda - Dunking Deeznuts, Taking names

Panthro

Who'd win?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd win?

Hold up...there may be a Bronchiol infection that keeps me in town this weekend (not me)

Well if we can do it, make it Sunday because I am golfing all day Saturday. Actually the 27th might be better because the wife is on a mini vacation with her friends right now and I have kid duty all weekend. Already pawning off my daughter on my son Saturday so I can golf....but if I have to I can do it again on Sunday also.

I am thinking sometime in the Spring of 2015 might work.

People have a better chance of seeing the mayweather vs pacquiao fight before this thing takes place.

After seeing that Jase couldn't play this Saturday because his mother in law was born on that date many decades ago, I am officially pulling Team Tsunami from this embarrassment. Since this thing has first been talked about, Team Celtic Tsunami has had numerous offers to appear around the world and I am no longer putting our ride to mega millions on hold. It's time for the world to bear witness to the raw court power of the Celtic Tsunami.

Archived