• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd Ranks The Panthers 22nd in Least Attractive Team to Coach

Jbro

I don't know exactly why, but I didn't like Cowherd from the first time I ever heard him talk . I just don't have any interest at all in his opinions. Having said that, his ranking is probably pretty close to the truth, at least as far as how most of the nation sees the Panthers.

I don't know if you're seriously trying to contribute or if that was a lame attempt at trolling.

I dont know if you're just a homer or if you're just living in denial. But if you take the glasses off for just a second you'll see that there are alot of better teams/cities that most coaches would jump at the chance to coach before they chose the panthers.

By the comments it seems it is based on their recent performance. Not so much where but how close to winning a championship.

I think the ownership is good lets the coach, coach and the players, play. The area is perfect. Just depends if you are from a fast pace area like NY, Chicago, LA or someplace more laid back.

Truthfully, I could care less what Colin says. I like his show but if he don't like the Carolina's no biggie.

Go Panthers

Good post Rockets. Although I'd describe our ownership as being "good" not "great".

So.....if JR got a black starting QB that last here longer than Rodney Pete, you would describe our ownership as "great" then. Or even "fantastic". :rolleyes5: :rolleyes5:

And Johnny Rockets's comment was spot on. Never expect that smart comment from an Eagles's fan. :thumbsup:

Archived