• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd Ranks The Panthers 22nd in Least Attractive Team to Coach

Jbro

Reason he gave: There is no engine in football, College Bball state, Nascar State, Aging Star Players and QB Issues.

On a side note he ranked the Saints 25th worst. Reason is without Drew Bress/Payton they are nothing. City sucks and they have been horrible for a reason.

I agree with Colin on a lot of things but we have been one of the most successful teams year in and year out for a reason...Jerry Richardson. The guy is one of the best owners in all of sports and keeps things at an even keel around here. There are tons of coaches that would want to work for him.

Colin takes into account regional factors and thats about it.

I like Colin and he is usually right on target with most things (unless you are an absolute homer for your team) but I think he missed the mark on that one. Carolina would be an great place to coach if you ask me.

1. - Great Ownership

2. - Absolutely no media pressure

3. - Very forgiving fanbase

4. - Good weather

5. - Great place to raise family (for younger coaches)

6. - Good defense/run game in place

etc...

Other than Steve Smith, who are the aging star players?

This being a college basketball / NASCAR state is not a bad thing.It takes a lot of the pressure to win off the coach if you ask me. The fans still show up on Sundays (unlike places like Jacksonville).

High profile it is not but I could easily think of 15-20 worse places to coach.

I like Colin and he is usually right on target with most things (unless you are an absolute homer for your team) but I think he missed the mark on that one. Carolina would be an great place to coach if you ask me.

1. - Great Ownership

2. - Absolutely no media pressure

3. - Very forgiving fanbase

4. - Good weather

5. - Great place to raise family (for younger coaches)

6. - Good defense/run game in place

etc...

Other than Steve Smith, who are the aging star players?

This being a college basketball / NASCAR state is not a bad thing.It takes a lot of the pressure to win off the coach if you ask me. The fans still show up on Sundays (unlike places like Jacksonville).

High profile it is not but I could easily think of 15-20 worse places to coach.

rep

Archived