• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets go CLT!

KingKucci

25 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

A lot of the players are in good form, if we lose I’m betting that it will be due to a coaching decision.

Red bulls have been running hot their last 7 games but hopefully we've learned how to win. We dropped 25 pts from winning position this year.  A reasonable expectation would be to capture 12 of those points. We weren't the 9th best team the first 75 minutes of games. The problem is the last 15. I'd like a 3 goal lead with 15 to play to feel good lol

Just now, toldozer said:

Red bulls have been running hot their last 7 games but hopefully we've learned how to win. We dropped 25 pts from winning position this year.  A reasonable expectation would be to capture 12 of those points. We weren't the 9th best team the first 75 minutes of games. The problem is the last 15. I'd like a 3 goal lead with 15 to play to feel good lol

If we’re up 1-0 with 15 left I’ll probably grab a couple more beers because that probably means it’s going 120’.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If we’re up 1-0 with 15 left I’ll probably grab a couple more beers because that probably means it’s going 120’.

I need a regulation win. +370 for a team that has the same pts as the other team is ridiculous.  I don't like to bet on teams I root for but odds were too good